Structural, Civil, Inspection, Material Science & Forensic Engineering Services
Additionally, we are experienced in developing a complete and coordinated building engineering package. In this role, we offer the following confidential services:
- Bid Packages & Specification Review
- Inspection Services & Forensic Analysis
- Agency Review & Negotiations
Managed a $550M/yr, vertically integrated building materials business. Specific engineering and management systems that we have developed include:
- Design, construction and operation of R/M concrete, Block, Pipe, Paver and Aggregates facilities that ultimately become residential developments
- Optimized mix designs using 3-way blended cements and non-traditional blended aggregate sources
- Invented Ready Slump technology delivering slumps +- 1/2" of desired consistency without driver involvement
- Developed customer friendly, value driven, mobile IT solutions
- Developed Economic Boundary solutions from multiple shipping and sourcing choices
- Developed competitive pricing theory for a given market served from supplier locations by considering raw material costs, loading times, transport costs and equipment utilization.
- Developed superior management team using cross training principles feeding into a corporate succession plan.